Interested in liberal politics? Want to gain working experience in the capital of Europe? Eager to organise events and support the diverse activities of a German political foundation? Join us as an intern!
FNF Europe is currently looking for interns!
Next vacancy starting spring 2020.
Our candidates ideally fulfill the following requirements:
- a mimimun of four semesters of studies completed, preferably in the areas of law, social sciences or economics
- excellent knowledge of German and English, knowledge of French is an asset
- excellent computer skills
- interest in European and development politics
- a good dose of creativity, motivation, ability to work in a team, and a penchant for communication and organisation
Successful candidates support our team in the following activities:
- Managing events and visiting programmes
- Researching speakers and topics for our events
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Drafting reports of our events in English and German
- Supporting the communication activities of FNF Europe
The internship should be an obligatory part of your studies.
Ideally, our interns join our team for at least two months.
The internship with FNF is a voluntary service. The FNF will not be able to provide you with any salary for the duration of the internship. However, a small monthly expense allowance will be arranged.
With regards to the summer vacation of the European Institutions, we usually cannot welcome interns between 15 July and 30 August.
1. A short motivation letter in German; please include your preferred time period for an internship
3. Copies of relevant documents and certificates (including language certificates)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What is it like to intern at FNF and live in the capital of Europe?
Get an impression of how Joanna Kopacka from Poland & Humanity in Action (HiA) Pat Cox Fellow, experienced her time as an intern at FNF Europe from February to April 2018.
Get a first-hand impression from Joseph Monisse, our Australian intern, who interned at FNF Europe in January and February 2016 and shared his experiences on a personal blog.